Quickbooks desktop or online is a very convenient, efficient and cost effective way to keep track of all your business transactions. The online version is particularly user friendly and allows the business owner to invite an external accountant as a user. The external accountant can then log in and view the client’s books and help the client with navigating the software and advise of any changes that are recommended to bring the books into compliance with generally accepted accounting principles in the United States. The external accountant can also advise on the following:
- Entity structure and picking the right accounting set up for the business.
- Setting up payroll and the calculation and payment of payroll taxes to the Federal and state governments.
- Setting up the correct sales tax profile for the business and how and when to remit sales tax to the state that has jurisdiction.
- How to invoice customers or clients depending on whether payment is collected at the time of sale or payment terms are offered.
- How to record payments received from customers at point of sale or according to credit terms.
- How to link The Quickbooks ledger to the business bank account and credit cards to enable the download of transactions and efficient processing into the Quickbooks registers.
- How to enter and process bills from vendors and pay according to vendor’s terms.
These are just a few items that we can help you with. We are Quickbooks Proadvisors and can help in making the bookkeeping and accounting process seamless and easy to use.
We are offering a free consultation with a value of $199.
Don’t hesitate. Call us now at 704 491 5201, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.