Since 2001, there have been more than 5,000 changes to the 4 million words in the Internal Revenue Code. Staying apprised of those changes is hard work, and the cost of being uninformed can be very high. Preparing your own income tax return, or working with the wrong professional, may add stress and risk to a process that many people already find daunting.
Because preparing and filing taxes can be stressful, you need an experienced partner to ensure your return follows the tax code while maximizing your benefits. Our 10-plus years of experience in preparing and filing both personal and business income tax returns, Federal and State, make us a trusted advisor for companies and individuals across the Charlotte metro. Our tax services include planning, preparation, representation & settlement help, designed around helping the businesses and individuals we serve. We take the time needed to understand each client’s tax profile to ensure that our clients benefit from all applicable income tax deductions and credits.
If you’d like to learn more about our services and how we can tailor them to meet your needs, please contact us today for a free consultation. Call 704 491 5201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax preparation We offer a wide range of tax services including:
- personal and business income tax preparation and filing
- corporate report filing
- tax planning
- electronic filing.
All tax services are performed with the utmost diligence to ensure the client’s comfort, confidence and trust in us to maximize their refund or minimize what they owe. Many business owners who structure their businesses as pass-through entities, such as S Corps or LLCs, rely on us to prepare both their business and personal returns, increasing efficiency and reducing cost to the client. According to a study released by the U.S. Government Accountability Office in 2014, over 75% of tax payers said they benefited from using a professional tax preparer. Here’s how we will help you benefit:
- We will deliver detailed, accurate and personalized tax preparation and filing services, designed to meet your specific needs and tax situation.
- We will provide valuable advice based in the tax code and our more than 10 years of experience.
- We will check and recheck your tax return to identify and fix potential problems that might trigger a closer look by the IRS.
- We can file your tax return electronically so you will get a refund quicker.
- We will show you potential deductions and tax credits, including information about commonly overlooked deductions, to limit your tax liability for next year.
Smart tax planning is much more than just adjusting your withholding or estimated tax payments and filing your tax return. Rather, a strategic approach to tax planning under the advice of a knowledgeable professional may help you reduce the impact of taxes on your finances. We will work with you to evaluate your overall financial picture and help you reduce your tax liability within the rules and limits prescribed by state and federal taxing authorities. We’ll help you achieve maximum benefits for your financial portfolio through strategies such as income tax deferrals through smart investments.
Phone: 704 483 5879
Cell: 704 491 5201